Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blue River

Joel perched up on an old bridge foundation
Rainbows and Scenery...Saturday Feb, 28 & Sunday March 1, 2009.
Blue River
Flows: 83 CFS
Temp 30-45ish, Blue Bird Day
Rig - Omelet > Copper John > Black midge
Company: Chris and Joel

Saturday -3 when we got out of the car...Fishing the outlet mall run in Silverthorne
Monster Bow hanging out...See if you can spot him?
Pretty little Bow
We fished in town for a few hours and then moved down river (North)

The one that got away...I had a solid hook set and faught an estimated 22+ Bow for 5 min
Chris
Joel and Chris
-----------------------------------------------------
We spent the night at a friends house in Breckenridge but Joel and I stopped in town Silverthorne before we headed back to Denver

Sunday morning around 11:15
Boy all I can say was that my addreline was pumping when I finally landed this moster!
Girth = 20+inches
Length = 19-20
Formula = GxGxL/800
20x20x19=7600
7600/800= Estimated 7.5 lbs!!!!

1 comment: